Florida Notary Public Updates
There is no set dress code for notaries. It’s harder, in essence, for your job, since you are completing varying assignments. Even though, you are not in an office setting, there are still standards you are expected to adhere to. Especially, if you are a signing agent.
You’re working from home. You want to be comfortable in your home office, but you also want to give off the right impression to your clients when they enter the space as well.
The most common mistakes among notaries usually involve the standard process of completing a notarial act. Mistakes on the notarial certificate, such as not changing out the venue, confusing various notarial acts and not using the proper photo identification to identify the signer.
Social Media should be an integral part of any notary’s advertising strategies nowadays.
Notary businesses are like any other business– they need exposure. One of the best ways to get your name out there and to connect with the people in your community is through social media.
Wedding season is coming up! Do you have plans to participate in a few weddings?
In this age, digital safety is harder than people think it is. As a notary public, you have plenty of sensitive information.
Protecting that information is one of the most important, and hardest, aspects of your job.
All of our offered stamps will include all your necessary information that is required for a Florida notary. So, then how do you choose which stamp you want? Though, they all contain the same information, they all cater to different needs.
Security for a notary public comes in two forms, personal security and client security. Data needs to stay secure. You need to feel safe when meeting new clients and driving around town. First and foremost you need to keep yourself safe, only that way can you keep your data secure.
What kind of document?
Remember you are not a lawyer as a notary; you cannot offer advice on what notarial act should take place. If the client is confused, you can only advise them to call whomever is receiving the document for clarification.
More Articles ...
- How to Find a Notary
- Top Notary Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Getting Started Kit for Notaries
- Steps for Completing Notarial Acts for a Minor
- Does Online Video Chat Count as Being Physically Present for a Florida Notarization?
- Troy Fain Takes Notary Privacy Seriously
- Swearing in Witnesses for Administrative Hearings
- Group Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Vehicle Identifiication Number (VIN) Verification
- How to Properly Dispose of Your Expired Notary Products
- Can a Notary Provide Legal Advice?
- Florida Notary Education
- Florida Governor Cracks Down on Notary Misconduct
- Can a Florida Notary Public Refuse to Notarize?
- My First Florida Wedding – A Notary’s Perspective
- November 7 – Notary Public Day
- NEW & IMPROVED Troy Fain Website
- New stamp, less mess! Trodat Printy P4 Ink pad replacement
- Who Is Your Notary Bonding Company?
- New Trodat Printy is now available through Troy Fain!