Frequently Asked Questions
I completed my application online; can I just print it out and send it in?
Yes, you can go into your profile and print your application. Once you have printed your forms, please review the forms for accuracy and completion. Don’t forget to:
- Provide a copy of your recorded declaration of domicile (if not a US citizen)
- Provide all supporting documentation requested (if you selected YES to questions 4, 5 or 6)
- Have your affidavit of character section completed by someone that has known you a year or more and is not related to you
- Print and sign the Oath of Office section of the application as outlined by the State
- Provide a copy of your signed education course certificate (if you are a first-time applicant in the state of Florida)
- Sign the Notary Bond at the Signature of Applicant section – We will take care of the rest once it arrives in our office
Mail your completed forms to:
Troy Fain Insurance
PO BOX 5077
Tallahassee, FL 32314
Once received and reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email of the status.